Re: If possible, make "disable other reply options" apply to email replies in all cases #suggestion

On Wed, Sep 30, 2020 at 10:11 AM, Bruce Bowman wrote:
I'd be happy to discuss this further but if we're not going to propose this as a feature it should probably be taken o
Then lets propose it as a feature. Do you want to do it? You can state it more accurately and concisely than I can. Probably should stay in this thread? Or start another topic with a more accurate title?