Re: If possible, make "disable other reply options" apply to email replies in all cases #suggestion

On Tue, Sep 29, 2020 at 01:03 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
she’s not doing that. She’s simply hitting “reply.”
In other words, her email is filling in the individual's address instead of the group address. She's not changing anything. So at first glance it looks like an aol problem, but it's not doing that with the other aol members, so it seems more likely to be an email setting. Or something. Anyway, I've forwarded her email to Mark at support.