Re: If possible, make "disable other reply options" apply to email replies in all cases #suggestion

True but she’s not doing that. She’s simply hitting “reply.”

On Sep 29, 2020, at 12:51 PM, ro-esp <ro-esp@...> wrote:

On Tue, Sep 29, 2020 at 08:23 PM, J_Catlady wrote:

But wait a sec: should group members be able to loophole out of a group's
"disable other reply options" using settings in their email?
Nothing to do with settings. If I compose a message in my email, typing the group's or an individual's address in the "to"box decides where it is going

Also, I'm not
sure (aka: I have not the vaguest idea) how these email settings work, but
when she clicks on Reply All, her reply does go to the group, as opposed to
the individual.
AFAIK, reply-all goes to all the addresses the original message had in the "to", "from"and "CC" boxes

groetjes, Ronaldo