Re: If possible, make "disable other reply options" apply to email replies in all cases #suggestion

But wait a sec: should group members be able to loophole out of a group's "disable other reply options" using settings in their email? Also, I'm not sure (aka: I have not the vaguest idea) how these email settings work, but when she clicks on Reply All, her reply does go to the group, as opposed to the individual.