moderated Re: If possible, make "disable other reply options" apply to email replies in all cases #suggestion

Thanks, Duane!

On Sep 29, 2020, at 11:05 AM, Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:

On Tue, Sep 29, 2020 at 12:20 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
Other aol members hitting "reply" to a thread at my request, as an experiment, are having their messages correctly go to the group and not to me.
That would be a function of how each person has their email client/program set up.  Sounds like they've got it set to ignore the Reply To: header.