Re: If possible, make "disable other reply options" apply to email replies in all cases #suggestion

p.s. Mark, I will send you the details to support. It turns out that this does seem to be a bug having to do with the one member. Other aol members hitting "reply" to a thread at my request, as an experiment, are having their messages correctly go to the group and not to me.