moderated Re: delay in approvals of pending messages #bug

Further to this, I did a resend of a pending member notice to a pending member at 7:39 this morning (according to the log) and then checked the person's email delivery history to see if it had gone through. (I always check this because when a person doesn't return the questionnaire and I have to resend, I become concerned about whether they've been receiving the notices.) It hadn't. I checked the log a couple of minutes later and it is showing as delivered at 7:41. I think these used to go through immediately, or near immediately.  Of course two minutes is not a significant delay in terms of functionality, but it is odd. Just a data point.