#suggestion Allow add/replace of attachments when editing messages (not just delete) #suggestion

Jim Avera

It would be nice if the "Edit pending message" function allowed a moderator to add as well as delete attachments.

For example, we want only PDF attachments, not .docx etc. and it would be helpful if a moderator could convert an attachment if it is not the desired form before approving the message.  That would require being able to add new attachments to the message.   Currently is is only possible delete an existing attachment.

(Yes, we ask people to convert to PDF before attaching to posts, but some don't know how and frankly are unlikely to learn because they know nothing but their 10-year-old copy of MS Word  :-|