moderated delay in approvals of pending messages #bug

Mark,

I'm seeing similar delay behavior in message approvals (via emal) today to what I saw when there was the email delay problem. For example, I approved a message via email and it had not gone through within several minutes. I eventually had to go to the site to approve it, and by that time other messages in the thread had already gone through that made it somewhat obsolete. I probably would not have bothered to report this except that I know there was the other delay problem prior to this, and perhaps they are related.