moderated Re: (revised) file upload notification requires pending message approvel for uploaders on mod #bug

Glenn Glazer

On 9/25/2020 15:31, Mark Fletcher wrote:
On Fri, Sep 25, 2020 at 3:27 PM Glenn Glazer <glenn.glazer@...> wrote:
On 9/25/2020 14:43, Mark Fletcher wrote:

- CHANGE: Notification messages no longer obey group moderation settings, only hashtag moderation settings. This makes them consistent with #cal-invite notices and integration messages.

This is hopefully something that I wanted, but to be sure, if I leave #file-notice unmoderated, then the upload notice generated by the "Notify Members" box on the upload will be unmoderated regardless of who uploads it. Is that correct?

Yes.

MarkĀ

Awesome, you're the best.

Best,