moderated Re: (revised) file upload notification requires pending message approvel for uploaders on mod #bug

On Fri, Sep 25, 2020 at 3:27 PM Glenn Glazer <glenn.glazer@...> wrote:
On 9/25/2020 14:43, Mark Fletcher wrote:

- CHANGE: Notification messages no longer obey group moderation settings, only hashtag moderation settings. This makes them consistent with #cal-invite notices and integration messages.

This is hopefully something that I wanted, but to be sure, if I leave #file-notice unmoderated, then the upload notice generated by the "Notify Members" box on the upload will be unmoderated regardless of who uploads it. Is that correct?

Yes.

MarkĀ