Re: Ongoing Calendar Saga #bug

Bruce Bowman

On Mon, Sep 21, 2020 at 07:21 PM, Kenny Paul wrote:
Gsuite account, non-gsuite account, old account, new account, I just cannot get stuff to work in any consistent fashion.
If you change the name of a group/subgroup that also affects the feed address. You will have to click the Subscribe to Calendar button again to get a new GIO feed and re-sub that to the Google calendar.

Does that help?

I am not aware of any way to go in the other direction (i.e.: subscribe a Google calendar to groups.io). Others more knowledgeable than I am may have ideas.

Regards,
Bruce