moderated Re: Email delivery issues #update

Hi All,

As you've hopefully noticed, email has started to flow again. We have quite a backlog to work through, however, so it will take some time before we're caught up. I believe I've stabilized things. No email was lost, and the problem didn't affect any other part of the service.

I will post at least one more time in this topic when we're fully caught up with the backlog. And, probably tomorrow, I will post a #postmortem detailing what happened and what changes I'll be making.

Thanks, Mark