locked Re: First Impressions of Groups.io

On Fri, Nov 7, 2014 at 1:15 PM, Ian Gillis <tessel.bas@...> wrote:

Even I, a prime dinosaur, have been infected; last weekend I was at an engineers' reunion and wanted to post a "look what I'm doing" note to the engineering group. I only had my iPhone; with FB it's a couple of taps - I wouldn't even countenance attempting to post a photo to the Yahoo group.

In my view a group must have a mobile version or it will die. More and more people possess only mobile phones or tablets. IMHO you will have to cater for them with an iOS and Android app.

That's the feedback I've been receiving from others as well, and I believe you're absolutely correct; we need a mobile app.