moderated Re: Moderator created new hashtag without permission #bug

Peter Cook

Folks, I apologize - I misinterpreted what happened. The moderator in question actually added the new hashtag via the group website before posting the message.

However, there is still a mystery: As I said, her hashtag permission does not allow her to do that. I thought perhaps I had revoked this permission after this happened - but according to the activity log the last time her permissions were changed was before she created the hashtag. I'll investigate further.

Pete