moderated Re: (revised) file upload notification requires pending message approvel for uploaders on mod #bug

Further nailing down the bug:
It turns out that the notifications are being sent for moderation in my group not because #file-notice is set to Moderated (it's not), but because my group is set to MFF (moderate the first message of every topic). So it seems the main issue is the log entry, which claimis that the notification was moderated because it's a "Moderated integration message" (it's not, even if you understand what "moderated integration meesage" means). It was moderated because it's being considered the first message in a new topic. And that's the secondary issue: each notification is considered the first message in a new topic, resulting in moderation. I don't think it should be.