moderated Re: (revised) file upload notification requires pending message approvel for uploaders on mod #bug

I think the hashtag should not have “moderated” set as a default, if that’s what’s going on. And the term “integration messsge” seems inexplicable and is confusing.

On Sep 21, 2020, at 4:59 AM, Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:

On Mon, Sep 21, 2020 at 05:14 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
Why do upload notifications go through pending and require approval?
I would also consider that a bug when it occurs even when the #photo-notice hashtag does NOT have the 'Moderated' option checked, as it does now.  I would expect it to go straight through in that case.  (I won't be turning it off for my groups though, to avoid the umpteen notifications, even with the combiner function, that could be generated by someone unfamiliar with the system.)