moderated Re: (revised) file upload notification requires pending message approvel for uploaders on mod #bug

On Sun, Sep 20, 2020 at 11:43 PM, Andy Wedge wrote:
The number of posts in rapid succession has already obscured the issue for me.
Fair enough. Bad habit of mine. Let me clarify it, and this will be my final post until someone actually engages on the issue:

1. Why do upload notifications go through pending and require approval? This seems confusing and unnecessary.
2. Why are upload notifications labelled as coming from "integration" and logged as "Moderated integration message"? They seem to have nothing to do with integration (in the sense of groups.io term "integration" as it applies to Facebook, etc., which is apparently the origin of the term here). This is also confusing.