moderated Re: (revised) file upload notification requires pending message approvel for uploaders on mod #bug

And: I am posting here about it because I would consider - heck, I DO consider - this to be a bug. It's not expected behavior. Someone in your group uploads a file or a photo, and checks "notify members," and the notification message comes through pending. There are going to be a lot of users mystified by this and thinking it's a bug. Hence, by that definition (unexpected behavior), it is one. (I think I'm bug, therefore I am?;)