moderated Re: (revised) file upload notification requires pending message approvel for uploaders on mod #bug

Right. It's all coming back to me about that combiner.

That said, it's not the issue I'm calling attention to here, namely: can someone please explain to me why file and photo notifications (for example) are (a) considered integration messages (apparently derived from Facebook integrations, et al) and (b) even more mysteriously, why they must be moderated? I missed the boat when the testing of the notification overhaul was happening. I now find a bunch of threads about these "moderated integration messags" but none that make any sense to me.