moderated Re: (revised) file upload notification requires pending message approvel for uploaders on mod #bug

On Sun, Sep 20, 2020 at 08:34 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
at least within about five minutes of the upload
Aha, turns out it takes about 10 minutes, just came through into pending. A notification is sent to pending regardless of whether or not the member doing the upload is moderated. And I don't understand why. The notification contains no content that would seem to need moderation.