moderated Re: (revised) file upload notification requires pending message approvel for uploaders on mod #bug

The activity log entry reads as follows:
Integration sent message "File Notifications #file-notice" requiring approval because it's a moderated integration message via email

I vaguely remembered an issue here with "moderated integration messages," did a search, and found this thread:
https://beta.groups.io/g/main/topic/75216705#25702

I did not see any conclusion there and I still would classify this behavior as a bug.