moderated (revised) file upload notification requires pending message approvel for uploaders on mod #bug

(This is a revision to a bug report I sent before but which has not come through yet.)

Group members on moderation who upload a file are able to do that without requiring approval, and that's fine. However, if they check the "notify members" box, the notification message itself goes into pending and requires approval. That seems wrong. The notification comes from the system and is not a message from the member that needs approval.