moderated Re: New premium group feature: event summary emails

Andy Wedge

On Mon, Jul 29, 2019 at 03:06 PM, Andy Wedge wrote:
On Tue, Jun 4, 2019 at 08:15 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
you can have an email sent to your group listing the next 20 events in your group
The cal-summary emails we receive are only listing the next 10 events.  Is there also a limit on how far in advance the system is checking for events to include on the summary?
Hi Mark,

I'm just giving this a nudge and following up on a current topic on GMF. Can you confirm whether the calendar event summaries should contain 10 or 20 events?  The owners' manual says 20 but since its inception back in June 2019 I have never seen more than 10.

Regards
Andy