moderated Re: #suggestion Add a Pricing tier between Basic (free) and Premium #suggestion

Sandi D

Pati,

Your suggestion makes a lot of sense and I do hope it will be considered. I am also on the board of our Home Owner Association. Out HOA is not a profit making organization and GIO is the perfect venue to save meeting minutes, bylaws, announce meetings and discuss topics. Having the option to pay for more GB than the free level offers would be quite useful.

You are so correct about the many small organizations worldwide that are in need of a product like GIO. They need more than the basic option but do not need all the services offered in the $20 a month option and the $20 a month, is too high for them.

--
Sandi Dickenson
ASG Volunteers Group.