moderated Re: Pending message stuck after email address change #bug

On Fri, Sep 11, 2020 at 6:32 AM Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:

one of our members sent a message to our moderated group. My co-owner claimed it and was checking it before approval. In the mean-time, the member changed his email address and we now have a message that we cannot approve (we have not tried deleting it yet so you have evidence of the issue).  It may be that the message was claimed part way through the email address change process when the new address/account was in NC status - I am not sure if that would make a difference or not.

It handles all that fine, so I was confused as to what happened. Looking at the logs, when the pending message was approved, the member was not confirmed, which caused an error (which was not shown on the website, which isn't great). Approving the message now, because he is currently confirmed, would work.