moderated Re: Membership Page and Activity History #bug

Are there any plans to restore the History for banned members? I know this has been through several iterations so I don't know whether its recent disappearance was intentional or part of this bug. The banned list used to be the *only* place you could see the history of past members (which led to the hack of banning recently left members so I could see their history), but then the history was added to the Past members (which is not available in basic groups) and was available in both places. Now it's gone from Banned.