moderated Re: Membership Page and Activity History #bug

I agree. It is - to use a strong word, but I believe warranted - worthless in its current form. It seems to consist of just the join (or apply) date and all the messages the member sent. You can get that by "all messages by this member" - which is in fact more useful, since that's all the messages that were posted. The list of messages the member sent only adds extraneous (and useless) information because not all of them may have been approved.