moderated Re: Membership Page and Activity History #bug

Sandra

Thanks Janet,

I am pretty sure I used to be able to see a lot more activity on the member page and under their activity history.

I found an old topic where it was discussed and it seems like "all activity" for a member is in the activity history on their member page.

https://beta.groups.io/g/main/message/3122?p=,,,20,0,0,0::Created,,%22member+page%22,20,2,80,93560

It seems to have changed a month or so ago. I know I can find the information in other ways, but it was handy. Right now the activity history on the member page, is basically "all messages by this member".

Sandra