Re: Membership Page and Activity History #bug

On Tue, Sep 15, 2020 at 08:39 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
Changes to the member's posting status are not currently shown in the member activity page at all. I don't know if they ever were
It's so weird. Thinking about this later, I could swear I used to see these in the member's activity history. I could tell, for example, whether someone had been put on and off moderation multiple times, and I'm pretty sure I could see by which moderator and all the details. To check, I tried to look in some banned members' history - but even the history records of those members are now completely gone. So I looked in the activity logs of some current members, and the only thing in them now are things like "applied" and "sent message." I think you're right that there have been some major changes here. And I think not being able to see changes to a member's posting status, for example, is not good. I just changed someone's status yesterday and it's not showing up at all in the member's activity.

--
J

Messages are the sole opinion of the author, especially the fishy ones.
My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together. - Desmond Tutu

Join main@beta.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.