moderated Re: Membership Page and Activity History #bug

On Tue, Sep 15, 2020 at 08:11 PM, Sandra wrote:
The drop down box on the member page - activity history indicates a box for "approved pending message", but it does not show any results.
That refers to the member, if a moderator, approving someone else's pending message. It would not show any results if the member is not a moderator. It's not related to the member's own messages being approved.

I could also see who approved the member, who changed anything, changed their message status. Even for unmoderated members, on their member page, under activity history, I can no longer determine, which moderator may have made a change to their membership, posting status etc.
I don't remember ever being able to do that, but I could be wrong. In any event, it's not that you "can no longer determine which moderator made a change to their posting status." Changes to the member's posting status are not currently shown in the member activity page at all. I don't know if they ever were.

.--