moderated Re: Add preview of Job Title to member directory profile thumbnail #suggestion

You did say it in your message body. I missed it. 😊

On Sep 15, 2020, at 8:49 AM, Loneliness Lab <loneliness@...> wrote:

Sorry I should have been more clear, what I meant was a snippet of the bio so you can see a snapshot of the profile in the thumbnail

On Tue, 15 Sep 2020 at 16:39, J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
What do you mean by job title?

On Sep 15, 2020, at 8:36 AM, Loneliness Lab <loneliness@...> wrote:

It would be a great feature to be able to see a snapshot profile when first clicking on members directory and seeing members job titles in the thumbnials without firts having to click on the individual profile. Is this easy to implement?

Loneliness Lab
Collectively