moderated Re: #suggestion Add a Pricing tier between Basic (free) and Premium #suggestion

Sandi D

I too am concerned. As a small, local non profit, we may be able to cover $10 a month but not $20.
We don't need storage for photos and don't use attachments or polls. We don't need the calendar either. GIO is strictly a communication tool. A few files perhaps.
We just need all the basic offerings plus one subgroup for our BOD.
And the Wki is missing from your suggestion. Having a Wiki would be a very important feature to us. It allows us to share our Standing Rules, Policy and Proceedures in a searchable format.
--
Sandi Dickenson
ASG Volunteers Group.