moderated Re: Linking email addresses #suggestion

Chris Jones

On Mon, Sep 14, 2020 at 07:27 PM, Glenn Glazer wrote:
I think this is a remarkably uncharitable view, especially given the prevalence of the problem and the fact that sometimes it is not of their own creation precisely.
I can see and understand why you say that, but if individuals have a multiplicity of email addresses then IMHO it is incumbent upon them to keep proper track of which address has to be used for any specific application. I don't think it is fair to expect group owners & moderators to have to come to the rescue, espscially as owners & moderators don't actually know what addresses people have for different  purposes.

Chris

Chris