moderated Re: Linking email addresses #suggestion

Glenn Glazer

On 9/14/2020 11:15, Chris Jones via groups.io wrote:
On Mon, Sep 14, 2020 at 06:11 PM, lloyd lehrer wrote:
Several members have multiple  emails and have this problem.
Then I would argue that it is a problem of their own creation, I'm afraid.

Chris

I think this is a remarkably uncharitable view, especially given the prevalence of the problem and the fact that sometimes it is not of their own creation precisely. For example, in some of the groups I run, public officials need to have both their private address for some posts where they are voicing their opinions as individuals and their official address for when they are speaking ex cathedra.

Best,

Glenn

--
PG&E Delenda Est