moderated File-notice hashtag on upload message not shown in message archive #bug

Andy Wedge

Hi Mark,

a member of one of my subgroups uploaded a file and a file-notice message was generated with the file-notice hashtag. I have moderated the hashtag so it was held as expected for approval. I approved the message but it appears in the archive without the hashtag which then allowed someone else to respond to it. I have since locked the file upload topic.  See the upload message for B4494.mp4 on my wobmob subgroup for details.

Thanks
Andy