moderated Re: Save draft when editing message #suggestion

Actually I think I did not make the situation very clear. The request is for drafts of edits of *pending* messages to be saved if the edit window is exited. In my own case, I am editing my own pending messages (because I have myself in mod, in order to give myself that opportunity). But it should not matter who’s doing the editing. I would like drafts of edits of pending messages to be saved if possible.

I don’t know or remember what happens with edits of archived messages, but saving drafts of those seems less important and is not part of this suggestion.

On Sep 12, 2020, at 10:18 AM, J_Catlady via groups.io <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

This has happened to me more than once: I compose a long reply to a group member, including nuances about medication dosages, lab reports, etc., start to edit it for correctness and details before sending, and during the edit, go off to check something like the date on a lab report the member posted. When I come back, the draft is gone. Would it be possible, when editing one's own message, to not lose the draft if you go out of the edit window?