moderated Pending message stuck after email address change #bug

Andy Wedge

Hi Mark,

one of our members sent a message to our moderated group. My co-owner claimed it and was checking it before approval. In the mean-time, the member changed his email address and we now have a message that we cannot approve (we have not tried deleting it yet so you have evidence of the issue).  It may be that the message was claimed part way through the email address change process when the new address/account was in NC status - I am not sure if that would make a difference or not.

Would it make sense to restrict email address changes if a member has messages pending approval?

We have asked our member to re-send his message which we will approve when it arrives.

Regards
Andy