moderated Re: Message separator to improve orientation using a screen-reader #suggestion #done

Jan Hegr (OK1TE)

Hello Mark,
thank you for so quick response and action. The reason, why Robert and me canot see the element you've added is because style="display: none;" really means it's not intended to be shown and even screen-readers skip such elements.

I see you're using Bootstrap. There should be a class made just for this purpose called sr-only. If it wouldn't be included in your Bootstrap version, such class definition is easy to find.
So please try to rewrite the styling to <hr class="sr-only">

Thank you very much.
Jan

On Tue, Sep 8, 2020 at 11:25 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
Hello,

I've added an invisible <hr> tag between messages in the Topic view. Please let me know if this works for you.