moderated Re: #bug Activity Log Error #bug

On Wed, Sep 9, 2020 at 08:29 AM, Mick Anderson wrote:
I select various sorting options from the drop down menu
I don't see any sorting options in the dropdown. I think those are just search criteria. Maybe you can give an example to explain what you mean? I obviously don't understand what you're saying is the problem.