moderated Message separator to improve orientation using a screen-reader #suggestion #done

Jan Hegr (OK1TE)

Hello,
although the service is pretty accessible for the blind, thank you, I'd really appreciate some separator between messages when I view a post thread to be able to quickly skip from a message to  another using a screen-reader.

This could be achieved either by <hr> HTML tag or treat the start of the message as a heading.
I believe both approaches can be styled not to break current visual design, but it would help a lot the blind users to navigate the post threads.

Thank you very much,
Jan