moderated Re: #suggestion RSVP Adult Child separate #suggestion

Bob Bellizzi

While I understand the suggestion, it could lead to even more requests for further differentiation, viz:  the age line for "kids", younger than 16 or through 16, the gender claimed or other personal selective identity. This could even vary depending on the geography, the family or any one of several factors.
And, what about "almost adults".  In many families there is a period where that classification is used at mixed parties of gatherings wheree they might be allowed a wine fizz, under supervision.  (Italian Immigrant families often allow middle teend a little wine with a lot of soda pop during family get togethers
It seems to me that these classifications should be handled outside the RSVP via email or message to the responsible person.

--

Bob Bellizzi