moderated Re: #suggestion RSVP Adult Child separate #suggestion

On Mon, Sep 7, 2020 at 08:30 AM, Mahendra Bakshi wrote:
Why not ask members to specify two numbers:
1.  Number of kids attending
2.  Number of other family member attending.
That's getting pretty (overly) specific while still leaving out other possible categories (friends etc.). I don't favor any of this but would not object strongly to the original suggestion (adults vs kids) since it seems to be helpful to some people.