moderated Re: List-Post header option for individual groups #suggestion

Dave Sergeant

I would comment that all email messages already contain the email
address of the poster in the 'FROM' field althouth they are munged in
many cases for DMARC purposes but it is hardly that complicated to
de-munge them. I have been doing that for years.

Dave

On 3 Sep 2020 at 16:58, Bruce Bowman wrote:

Drew -- If you allow (or maybe even force) html messages and do not
click the "remove other reply options" box in settings there should be a
"Reply to Sender" link in the message footer.

Why is it again that you are unable to take advantage of this? Right now
it seems like you're asking Mark to do something to overcome a
self-imposed limitation. Not trying to be snarky but I guess I just
don't get it yet.

http://davesergeant.com