moderated Re: Turn off Credit Card tab #suggestion

On Thu, Sep 3, 2020 at 09:23 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
I would think that somewhere in the back-end of groups.io is my profile that says what groups I am a member of, what my roles are in those groups, and which groups have donations turned on.
This is not a simple piece of data in the account. The monitoring required to maintain it would be nontrivial. Any time a group changed the Donations toggle, all the group members would have to be processed. And even if you argue that it's no big deal, I still don't like the end result on the UI - my billing info suddenly disappears like the Cheshire cat, and maybe appears again or I am made to enter it again, possibly over and over again.