moderated Re: Turn off Credit Card tab #suggestion

Chuck Palmer

Still feels like a basic disconnect here. Donations on or off is only an indirect function of the account. You’d have to continually check all the groups the user is in.
Only group owners have the ability to turn on/off the Donations functionality for their groups.  If I, as a group owner, don't want Donations enabled for my group and therefore don't enable the Stripe connection, please explain to me why my group's members should be able to put their credit card information in?

In addition to having some of my members asking me what it's for, I wonder from a privacy perspective where the info is physically kept?

Kind Regards,
-chuck