moderated Re: List-Post header option for individual groups #suggestion

On Wed, Sep 2, 2020 at 9:13 AM Drew <pubx1@...> wrote:

The various Reply To Sender contortions continues to be an irritating hassle for our group. Would it be possible to implement the List-Post email header as an option for those groups that want it? It was formerly removed from system wide use at Groups.io but it would be a welcomed optional feature for some groups.

Can you give me some more information as to why the Reply To Sender stuff is a problem for your group? And what would the List-Post header get you?

Thanks,
MarkĀ