moderated Re: Turn off Credit Card tab #suggestion

Duane

On Mon, Aug 31, 2020 at 05:26 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
But Mark, you say, things disappear on the group sidebar if they are not enabled. You're right! Perhaps I should change that so that instead of them disappearing, they should be disabled. Anyone object to that?
I've noticed that when grayed out, it can be difficult to distinguish the text color from 'normal'.  If it's not too much trouble, maybe use the ban icon in front of (or behind?) anything not available instead of only when hovering over it, in addition to the graying.