moderated Re: Event RSVP Activity Log #suggestion #done

On Mon, Aug 31, 2020 at 11:06 AM Charlie Behnken <charles.behnken@...> wrote:

First problem was people getting RSVPs rejected due to the Event being locked.  When I looked at the Event (a day later) it was not locked, but Locking an Event is not logged in the Activity log, so I can not tell if it was actually locked and unlocked, or who locked it.

We now log when someone locks/unlocks/cancels an event.

Second was the organizer sent out an email to the Attendees and no one got it. This 'message' is also not logged in the Activity Log as a message so once again I can not tell if it was actually submitted or not.

We now log when someone sends a message to event responders.

P.S. there is a bug in RSVP - when I click on View Responses it tells me how many people are attending etc.  It also says I am attending on every event even though I have not responded. If I respond Will Not Attend it is correct.
_
This has been fixed.