moderated Re: Turn off Credit Card tab #suggestion

On Tue, Sep 1, 2020 at 07:05 AM, Duane wrote:
But it doesn't hurt anything either.  It could be a nightmare, IMO, to keep track of whether any group a person belongs to has Donations enabled at any given time since they can be turned on and off as needed.
Exactly. Seems like someone here gets it.